Package dimensions: 10.1 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm ; 0.09 kg
DISCLAIMER: The weight and dimensions of the item stated may not be accurate and it could potentially affect International and Local Shipping fee. Any additional shipping fee due to discrepancy between stated and actual weight and dimensions of the item will become customer’s responsibility.
DISCLAIMER: Berat dan dimensi barang yang tertera mungkin tidak akurat dan berpotensi mempengaruhi biaya Pengiriman Internasional dan Pengiriman Lokal. Biaya pengiriman tambahan yang terhitung karena perbedaan antara berat dan dimensi yang tertera dan yang sebenarnya akan menjadi tanggung jawab pembeli.
?PACKAGE INCLUDED?6 Pack 0.7mm Extra Fine Tip Water-based Acrylic White Permanent Marker
?Used on almost any surface?
Acrylic white paint marker pen used for decorative painting, artistic creation, and general craft painting projects. It can be used on almost any surface. Including Wood Plastic Rock Leather Glass Stone Metal Canvas Ceramic etc. Its versatility is unmatched, it can be used by the most talented artist or by a beginner for craft projects creation.
?WHY CHOOSE OUR PAINT MARKER?
♠Ink Certificated: Conforms to ASTM D-4236 certificate, non-toxic and acid free.But don't swallow it and No food contact.
♠High quality ink is Chemically Stable,Waterproof,and Fade Resistant -- making it easy for you to seize your inner creativity.
♠Dries quickly, no worried about messing up while painting.
♠ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY♠ Water-based pigment ink is odorless, non-toxic,lightfast and water resistant.
?HOW COULD BE USED IT??
In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed.
1. With cap on, shake well to mix paint. When you hear the ball rattle inside, you’ll know the paint is mixing.
2. Press the tip to relesea the air.Press the tip several times vertically until the ink exudates.
3. Test on paper before use. Then enjoy painting on different surfaces. If the nib dries out, you can press it again.
4. Make sure to put the cap back on the pen after use. protect tip and keep from drying.
1. Let it dry for a day for permanent results.
2. For a permanent result on ceramics, projects should be baked. Suggest bake for 0.5 hour 350F(180C)