Item dimensions: ;
Package dimensions: 10.1 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm ; 0.09 kg
At a Glance:
#1 Lotion for Men
In one easy step, it works to soothe razor irritation, heal dry skin and help fight the signs of aging.This non-greasy men's face lotion offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect your face. It moisturizes and heals dryness to condition skin. The lightweight men's lotion contains SPF 20 sunscreen to help fight the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of lines and rough texture for smoother, healthier looking skin.
A man's skin is tough, but not so tough that it doesn't need a little protection too. Lotion is an important, final step in a man's skin care routine helps keep skin well-moisturized, protected from the sun and more.
Follow these tips to protect your skin:
- Dead cells accumulate on the skin's surface, dulling its appearance. To remove these cells, exfoliate your skin with a cleanser, especially before shaving.
- After cleansing and shaving, apply a lotion to help protect and hydrate skin.
- Reduce exposure to damaging UV rays, which can lead to fine lines, hyperpigmentation and skin cancer. Use a daily sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher.
- In the Car: While you’re soaking up the scenery, your face is still soaking up harmful UV rays via the windows. Drive safely, with the protection of broad-spectrum SPF.
- At Work: Maybe not as obvious, but still a good idea. Can you see the sun through a window? It sees you, too. Protect yourself.
- Cloudy Days: The sun can actually do damage when it’s hidden because you don’t suspect it’s reaching your skin. Applying protection as if it were sunny is always a bright idea.
- Every Day, Every Season: Truth is, the sun can damage your skin year-round. So basically, if you’re awake and it’s daytime, you should be wearing broad-spectrum SPF.
Neutrogena is a brand of the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. The #1 dermatologist-recommended* skincare brand, Neutrogena offers some of the world's most loved beauty and skin care lines, and manufactures and markets products in over 70 countries.
*Neutrogena is the #1 OTC brand recommended by Dermatologists in the USA. (Source: Dermatologist Recommendation Study. Gfk. 2016)